Way back in the height of the days of third edition and the OGL, I wrote a short series of modules suitable for use with first level characters. This series was intended to fill the gap in first level adventures left by most publishers. It was also a way to challenge myself to sit and complete something, and to experiment with the new powerful self-publishing tools. Aside from learning a lot about the process of writing and formatting and such, nothing much came of the whole endeavor.
Those modules languished on an old hard drive for years, but they were recovered along with the mega-dungeon. It ain’t much, but it’s something to look at while I’m putting together the last few levels of that mega-dungeon. Bear in mind that these are statted up for 3.5, and represent my earliest attempts at writing adventures for other people. I’d like to think that I’ve learned a thing or two about the process since producing these, so if you’re going to comment on the quality of these…take that into consideration.