Doesn’t look like this project needs my help. As I type this they have $1,500 raised out of a $100 ask. But you might be interested in it, and that’s enough for me to spread the word about this lo-rez independent sci-fi skirmish ruleset.
From the KickStarter page:
It takes what I like from other games and mashes it all together.
- Low model count: 5-10 models or so for each side.
- Use any minis you have.
- Short but comprehensive. Everything in one 16 page zine.
- Minimal tokens, but still a few because I like them.
- No tape measures or rulers, all movement and ranges are measured with 5” sticks.
- Uses all your RPG dice (except the d20, d20’s get enough love) because dice are fun.
- A points system, but you shouldn’t worry about it too much.
- Alternating activations, opposed rolls, Command Points, and random tables mean everyone is involved and rolling dice all the time.
Take a look. It might be just what you’re looking for and didn’t know it.